[Noisebridge-discuss] OpenROV Hacking at Noisebridge

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Jun 1 19:52:58 UTC 2012

Me!  I'm working on a bunch of robotics projects and I am interested in the
beagle bone.

My long term project, arc-hive, is an attempt to simplify swarming robotics
so that people can create their own mechanical/artistic creation, while we
handle the software/electronics parts in a completely of the shelf "we
provide you a parts list" kind of way.  the goal being a hurd if completely
dissimilar robots moving in unison.