[Noisebridge-discuss] Anybody going to the 9th HOPE?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:29:55 UTC 2012

Hotels in NYC are kinda expensive.  Hotel Pennsylvania is about as reasonable as it gets, price-wise.  It is not the Ritz.  It is pretty old, and sorta run down, but it is clean, and the service is good, and it is way OK enough for me from my experiences there.  And they are totally fine with having people crowd into a room during HOPE.  I'm staying there.  While in your room (depending on who you share with), you can't even tell there's a conference happening in the building. Mitch.