[Noisebridge-discuss] Anybody going to the 9th HOPE?

Hao hao at dorabot.com
Wed Jun 13 06:34:53 UTC 2012

Guys, if nobody is going to put their name on the wiki, then I can do
nothing about it. Just provide some info in case people want to know.

Kayak.com is now offering cheap round trip flight by combining two single
trips. Round trip to New York is about $470 now.
As Mitch said, Hotel Pennsylvania is cheap enough for New York.
Couch Surfing maybe another way to go.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hotels in NYC are kinda expensive.  Hotel Pennsylvania is about as
> reasonable as it gets, price-wise.  It is not the Ritz.  It is pretty old,
> and sorta run down, but it is clean, and the service is good, and it is way
> OK enough for me from my experiences there.  And they are totally fine with
> having people crowd into a room during HOPE.  I'm staying there.  While in
> your room (depending on who you share with), you can't even tell there's a
> conference happening in the building.
>
> Mitch.

> Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 07:47:35 -0700
> From: froggytoad at gmail.com
> To: jg at monochrom.at
> CC: hao at dorabot.com; noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
>
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Anybody going to the 9th HOPE?
>
> Does the hotel penn kinda suck, or is it kinda expensive?
> Is it not good to be right ontoppa the conference?

DORA = DORA Opensource Robotic Assistant
dorabot.com