[Noisebridge-discuss] FYI: Commercial Version of 3D printer

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 04:38:27 UTC 2012

Well, he is taking a different approach to material feeding. It remains to
be seen if its actually any better. I spent some time talking with him too,
and it sounds like he's pretty far from actually selling the things. Still,
it was a nice design. I just don't know if the proprietary filament will be
helpful. A good material feed mechanism works just fine on round filament.