[Noisebridge-discuss] FYI: Commercial Version of 3D printer

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 05:40:44 UTC 2012

I've been very happy with my Ultimaker after designing a few upgrades that
I've shared. Mine isn't totally tuned but a lot of people have made
beautiful stuff with them. I mostly print useful stuff so I don't mind if
its perfectly tuned for accuracy, but its very reliable and the build
volume is great.