[Noisebridge-discuss] BART is not going across the bay for a while

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Thu Jun 14 12:43:30 UTC 2012

Shit, I saw that structure standing at 11pm last night.

Oakland needs a motto, something like "Watch us burn."

A friend lived in that neighborhood until recently. She loved the low rents
and told me about the house at the end of her block that she affectionately
called "murder house". I picked her up at home once and it looked, at a
glance, like a place that should be called "murder house."