[Noisebridge-discuss] moderating claypool

Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
Mon Jun 25 19:59:26 UTC 2012

Spam filter?

If this person doesn't get a response from the collective then it will
drive him into a deep depression, at which point he will evaluate his
life and possibly see the errors of his ways.

Sometimes the best solutions are to ignore the problem. Spam filters are
excellent for this type of situation.

Maybe this public correspondence will achieve the desired effect.

Neutral As Always,

ewr