[Noisebridge-discuss] moderating claypool

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 19:30:28 UTC 2012

On Jun 25, 2012, at 12:10, "Eric W. Rasmussen" <ewr at majortek.com> wrote:

> I think
> that if you have a problem with someone then you should address it
> privately rather than publicly.

He said that this had been tried before without success. If the action that is being proposed is taken, IMHO it should be publicly disclosed.

> I think that encouraging people to talk
> behind his back is hypocritical and immature.

I read the request more as a private vote rather than an invitation to sit around and badmouth him. I'm not sure that a request to send out public complaints about a person would be better.