[Noisebridge-discuss] moderating claypool

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Jun 26 03:46:17 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:40:43AM -0700, Andy Isaacson wrote:
> Let me know if anybody has an objection to this action.  I'd also like
> to hear if you're in favor of this action, but off-list please; there's
> no reason to have a huge "me too" thread.

FWIW, I got responses from 14 people.  One person felt a ban was not
justified.  8 people personally known to me endorsed the ban; 2 of them
expressed regret at endorsing such action.  5 email addresses I
recognize from the list but haven't met in person also agreed.  Two of
them expressed strong ambivalence about moderation.

Thanks,
-andy