[Noisebridge-discuss] moderating claypool

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 03:56:34 UTC 2012

he isn't spamming or abusing the list like some
people *cough*cynthia*cough* by making a ton of threads about one topic.
he's just a dick/troll and not even a very subtle one. filter him from your
personal list if you don't like his emails. Plus banning him won't do much.
There's not really much to prevent him from coming back on another address.