[Noisebridge-discuss] moderating claypool

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Jun 26 23:14:43 UTC 2012

great, so in his defense, lordclaypool gets insulting and homophobic.

'faggy "excellence" crap'?  Do we need his posts any more than we need
advertisements for penis enlargement?

I feel that allowing someone to continue to post to the list after they
post this kind of thing is an endorsement, which shows to the world
reading our discuss list that we tolerate homophobia, outright trolling,
and direct mockery of our one treasured rule.

"faggy."  great.

please cut the troll already.

-jake

lordclaypool wrote:
I want to stay dumbass. If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to
stay.

Secondly, what's this faggy "excellence" crap? What are you guys in
elementary school? Grow the fuck up and act like adults. I keep getting
"You are not being excellent" "be excellent to one another" emails.. this
shit is laughable.

Excellence raped my cats,
lord