[Noisebridge-discuss] moderating claypool

lordclaypool lordclaypool at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 20:34:31 UTC 2012

Insulting. Sure.

Homophobic? Where in the world did you get that from? First off, I ain't
got a damn problem with homosexuals and I don't seem them any differently.
Marry, fuck, be happy, do what you want. No one should have a problem with
them.

You on the other hand.. Don't you fucking dare put bullshit words in my
mouth.

Fags are people who ride harley's and make loud noises like the fags they
are. A person can be a fag regardless of sexual orientation.

Am I seriously alone on this one?

Get over yourself,
-lrd clpl