[Noisebridge-discuss] Please fund my kickstarter to relocate to Ace Monster Toys

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Fri Mar 9 03:42:22 UTC 2012

Dude... you are either one of the most committed trolls I've ever seen
on a mailing list, or you are in need of serious psychological help.
Either way.  You can only ever be at noisebridge.  This is your home.

Get your stabby taken care of.  And come back when you've turned that
frown upside down.

Cheers.