[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser engraver needs to go back in the DJ booth

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Mar 16 04:37:40 UTC 2012

Not only does the air in the laser need evacuation, but so does the air
around it. That is why the laser needs to be in a small, enclosed space
like the dj booth... So it is easy to evacuate the air around the laser.

We already solved this problem. The only reason it was moved was because
of. The leak.

Look, the sem doesn't need air exchange. Equipment that does has Window
access priority. The sem is a novelty. It isn't a tool that will get much
use.

Until the laser has a permanent solution, there isn't really an argument.