[Noisebridge-discuss] Sub-Millimeter Motion Sensing Technology (OcuSpec)

Alicia Lin alin at ocuspec.com
Wed Mar 21 05:13:07 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I would like to share some info on OcuSpec, as we are developing a next-generation 3D motion-sensing technology that will fundamentally impact how we interact with computers. The technology is much smaller, less expensive, and hundreds of times more accurate than any motion sensing technology in existence today (sub-millimeter in accuracy).

Our technology is the next stage of input devices, augmenting or replacing track pads, keyboards and touch screens. We will have a robust easy-to-use API, offering SDKs for developers to build a wide variety of applications in virtually every industry. In the meantime, we are looking for engineers to join our team to lay the foundation that will enable a new generation of innovators to build the future.

Join our team:

We are hiring C++ Engineers, Algorithm Engineers (Math/Physics), and a VP of Engineering, who are passionate about solving seemingly impossible problems. We tackle epic challenges on a daily basis, ranging from applied math/physics and complex problem solving to data analysis, circuit design, or photonics, just to name a few.

Our highly innovative environment provides the utmost creative freedom to work on what you're most passionate about and make the huge impact that you desire in an early team. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits and early stock options.

We just closed $12.5 mil in Series A funding, and are backed by heavyweight investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Founders Fund, Highland Capital, and others. This is that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a part of an early team making one of the most revolutionary technologies for the future of computing you have been waiting for.

Come join us and let's make history together!

Contact me if you are interested in seeing a demo and hearing more.

Thanks,
Alicia
alin(at)ocuspec.com
Skype: aliciasf