[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Night Crew / housing / food resources

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 00:03:45 UTC 2012

I just re-set the date/time on my stupid computer so it should be correct
a/o this message.....I wonder how many of mine have gone straight down the
drain because of being mis-dated?

Just to add to what I posted before about housing....on the subject of
food....I'm quoting a message from people who recently started up the
OccupySF Food Bank during the J20 action. The email below is dated, but the
info / contacts are hopefully still useful / operable.

Those who have issues with OccupyWS and related movements/groups will
hopefully set aside their misgivings & petty squabbles. We are talking
about people being able to eat & sleep, here. (And when those needs are
met, they will be much less likely to hang around Noisebridge in an attempt
to meet them! Although, let's face it, we are a lot more fun than most
shelters and soup kitchens.)

More info on all the actions can be found at OccupyWallStWest.org or
OccupySF.org.

If anyone didn't get my last message ( sent an hour or two ago ) about
housing / Homes Not Jails etc let me know and I'll forward it to you
personally (not the entire Discuss list).