[Noisebridge-discuss] ML Thursday 3/8 @ 7:00pm: bring your data to noisebridge!

Mike Schachter mschachter at eigenminds.com
Mon Mar 5 05:59:05 UTC 2012

Hello there,

In these futuristic times we're awash in datasets, but
often lacking in the ability to visualize, analyze, and
understand them.

So I declare this Thursday night's ML meetup to be
"Bring your data to Noisebridge" night! The meeting
should be in the Church room barring space conflicts,
starting loosely around 7pm.

I'd like people to come in and share ideas for datasets
that they're working with or want to work with. Maybe
you're not sure where to start, or have been banging
away at the same dataset for awhile and want to get other
people's opinions on it.

I'd be happy to share some of my experiences using R,
MATLAB, or scientific libraries in Python, and some of
the collective knowledge the ML group has built up,
readily accessible through the wiki page:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Machine_Learning

  mike