[Noisebridge-discuss] ML Thursday 3/8 @ 7:00pm: bring your data to noisebridge!

Mike Schachter mschachter at eigenminds.com
Thu Mar 8 04:52:10 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to remind you that there's an ML
meetup Thursday night at 7, probably in the
Church room!

It's an open-ended meetup, but I'm open to
leading discussion on a variety of topics,
including:

1) Representation of sounds as data
2) (very) Basic introduction to image processing with OpenCV
3) Machine learning in computational neuroscience
4) Machine learning libraries in python
5) Publicly available datasets
6) Typical ML models: regressions, support vector
machines, random forests, hidden markov models

I'm very eager to get ML restarted and strongly
encourage anyone who is interested to show up.

See you then!

  mike