[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Laser Laptop doesn't power on

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 14:01:47 UTC 2012

Hello Noisebridge Community,

about an hour ago I tried to use the laser cutter and came to find out that
it's laptop does not power on at all. The laptop's ps is good and the
problem is entirely with the computer. If anybody has an idea of what
happened to this computer please let me know. In the mean time the laser is
out of service for the time being, and I will troubleshoot and try to get
it up and running again asap.

>From what I know this laptop was working two nights ago, as I was able to
use it then.

Cheers