[Noisebridge-discuss] What ever happened to lock sport?

E thelesbianuniversity at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 01:21:43 UTC 2012

   I could have sworn that I already emailed discuss about this, but it must have been a dream.  I'm wondering what needs to be done to get the lock sport group back up and running.  I would be happy to start collecting locks and picks to restart the lock sport boxes.  Alas, I am a noob at the sport and cant teach much else besides the basics.
  Is anyone else interested in participating in bringing lock sport back to nb? I miss it. - Erica