[Noisebridge-discuss] What ever happened to lock sport?

the lesbian university thelesbianuniversity at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 02:58:13 UTC 2012

lock sport group needs list
A big heavy duty box for locks
A tackle box for torque wrenches and picks
-lots of different types of common locks
--trainer locks which are just the locks pins and its weird little housing (they used to be small and copper colored and varied from 1 pin to 7 pins)
-door locks
--dead bolt locks and regular bullshit ones with the little twisty lock.
-master locks
-cylinder locks?  (i have only heard of these via legend)
-combination locks
-a bicycle U lock or two
-torque wrenches (straight and bent)
-a variety of pick tools
-storage space devoted to these things somewhere at nb
-start up the lock sport email list again.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. I can email discuss and request that community members donate/recycle extra locks they may have lying around.  I've also made friends with the woman at ABC locks on 18th right next to Yamo. Maybe I can sweet talk her into donating some stuff.
I guess this is my to do list.  input would be lovely.  - Erica