[Noisebridge-discuss] Triagefest and pizza this Saturday!

jim jim at well.com
Wed Mar 14 03:36:21 UTC 2012

(as seen on the SF-LUG mailing list,
posted by Christian Einfeldt of Partimus.org)

einfeldt at gmail.com

http://www.partimus.org

Hi,

This Saturday, March 17, from 10:30 to 3:00, there will be a triagefest
at the Creative Arts Charter School at 1601 Turk Street at the corner of
Pierce Street in San Francisco. This is the school that had that huge
fire on 12/22/11.  More about that fire here:

http://blog.partimus.org/?p=159

The purpose of this triage fest is to separate good equipment from bad
equipment.  Volunteers with a pick-up truck for moving equipment 3
blocks would be particularly appreciated.

Pizza will be served at 12:30 p.m.

Please bring with you everything that you would need to test a computer
and its peripheral equipment, and to take a computer apart and put it
back together.  It would also be good to bring Ubuntu 10.04 on a flash
drive, since we will be installing that distro on some machines.

This public charter school relies on our Linux computers heavily for the
work that their students do, so they will definitely appreciate the
work!  Thanks in advance to all volunteers!