[Noisebridge-discuss] Frontend Web Development Lab, Thursday 8pm: Progressive Enhancement & CSS3

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 03:44:00 UTC 2012

There's a Frontend Web Development lab on Thursday night! We'll be working
on this assignment, which uses an HTML5 template and exercises knowledge of
CSS3 functions:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/class16/assignment.html

This is actually a combination of last week's and this week's assignment,
as no one actually made it to last week's lab. No worries, though!

BTW, here are some notes I wrote for Monday's lab:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/class16/notes.txt

The lab is a great opportunity to work on, or ask questions about this or
any other aspect of HTML/CSS/JS. It's in Turing at 8pm. Hope to see you
there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey