[Noisebridge-discuss] Android Phone with only 220mb internal memory

Jeff Rust jsmtechnologies at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:35:13 UTC 2012

I have a problem with my phone saying memory full if I sync google contacts.
I used to have only 4,000 contacts now that google plus has added all
circled people to g contacts I have over 10,000 !!! WTF
It takes over 110mb of my only 220mb of internal storage. I am trying to
find a way to sync google calendar,contacts, mail to my sd instead of the
phone. It would also be great if I can do that with my sms/mms messages as
well.

I would love to be able to sync my new sd/sim contacts back to google as
well.

Let me know what you think. My email is jsmtechnologies at gmail.com

Thanks again for your consideration.

2012/3/16 <xinchejian at googlegroups.com>

>   Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/xinchejian/topics
>
>    - about Exhibition <#1361b692a1b7cd4a_group_thread_0> [3 Updates]
>    - Accessing the kinect from your browser<#1361b692a1b7cd4a_group_thread_1>[4 Updates]
>    - SD card question <#1361b692a1b7cd4a_group_thread_2> [3 Updates]
>    - 本周日:教育性机器人演示 - This Sunday: Educational Robots show case<#1361b692a1b7cd4a_group_thread_3>[1 Update]
>
>   about Exhibition<http://groups.google.com/group/xinchejian/t/e7056224e0a47cfe>
>
>    Infy Zhang <infyzhang at gmail.com> Mar 16 11:13AM +0800
>
>    They send me this.I don't think I should say that.
>    I told them Ricky ,Minnin and David are the founder.
>

>    David Li <taweili at gmail.com> Mar 16 04:09PM +0800
>
>    :D Now, that's a good question. However, who's Ultra realistic anyway?
>
>    On Mar 15, 2012, at 5:57 PM, Paul Adams wrote:
>

>    Paul Adams <nihaopaul at gmail.com> Mar 16 04:10PM +0800
>
>    lol woops, that was supposed to be a private message :/
>
>    On Fri Mar 16 16:09:01 2012, David Li wrote:
>

>   Accessing the kinect from your browser<http://groups.google.com/group/xinchejian/t/2781c32138702fce>
>
>    Johnny <seatubers at gmail.com> Mar 16 01:25AM -0400
>
>    http://zigfu.com/
>
>    Not much to say except it works and it is awesome.
>
>    As a side note, has anyone seen any good implementations of 3d scanning
>    through depth from focus/defocus algorithms? I've been cobbling
>    together
>    something of my own, but I'm wondering if there's already something out
>    there that's already good to go.
>

>    萨克森气势 <sachsenpower at gmail.com> Mar 16 01:55PM +0800
>
>    Cool but I do not have a Kinec yet :-)
>
>    About your note: see this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLZ-s9KRzG8
>    Not sure if you can get some answer there but it's pretty amazing and
>    cheap. 3D scanner for less than 25 US$
>
>    ~Lutz
>

>    2012/3/16 Johnny <seatubers at gmail.com>
>

>    萨克森气势 <sachsenpower at gmail.com> Mar 16 02:00PM +0800
>
>    sorry, i forgot the important thing:
>    the code: http://code.google.com/p/rp-3d-scanner/
>
>    ~Lutz
>

>    2012/3/16 萨克森气势 <sachsenpower at gmail.com>
>

>    Paul Adams <nihaopaul at gmail.com> Mar 16 02:00PM +0800
>
>    edward and somone was playing with a simplier one of these in XCj a
>    few
>    weeks ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC-99bjh2dE&feature=related
>
>    On Fri Mar 16 13:55:48 2012, 萨克森气势 wrote:
>

>   SD card question<http://groups.google.com/group/xinchejian/t/475c0cf31009ecc2>
>
>    萨克森气势 <sachsenpower at gmail.com> Mar 16 01:15PM +0800
>
>    We tried different card readers and also different recovery software.
>    That's why I am asking for a different solution. I mean, there have to
>    be a
>    way to access the memory without or with an external controller, if
>    that is
>    the issue.
>
>    ~Lutz
>

>    2012/3/15 James Koler <jameshkoler at gmail.com>

> [...]