[Noisebridge-discuss] /missing/...

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 06:16:38 UTC 2012

I'd sort of reconciled myself to laptops, somebody gave an ancient one
(900mhz) but I need a 15volt 4 amp powerbrick. I already went through the
bins on Tuesday afternoon. It could use a stick of pc100 256mB or two as
well. The main problem is parts are expensiver and hard to find and
graphics cannot be updated.

If there is space in an electrical closet for storage, perhaps we could
establish some basic policy and post it where people can see it. Labels
including a recent date and contact info - or else