[Noisebridge-discuss] /missing/...

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Mar 1 05:44:50 UTC 2012

    What I would like a lot is that we all stop being
hasty. It's easy to get off on doing stuff and making
things better and fighting evil-doers and making things
more in our images and so on.
    Take it easier, don't take things too seriously,
relax, accept, focus on a personal creation, even if
the FBI or Salvadore Dali Lama or some pornographers
show up....
    I like that the place gets clean and cleaned of a
bunch of crap that piles up, but in the fervor to
accomplish goodness a bunch of people have been hurt
and there's been toxic division. How about making a
point to take more time, not one week but one month.
Sure it takes more time to get less done, but it's
worth protecting the things that matter most--each
others' reasons to be here, no matter how wacky.