[Noisebridge-discuss] speechjammer - we need one for meetings

Daniel Pitts coloraura.com at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:47:12 UTC 2012

Wow, $13 app.  I sometimes find my speech is "almost stutter", but it's
never been enough to cause real problems in my life, though I do find it
affects my self-esteem. Never been diagnosed with anything, but if there
is an app to help, I'd like to check it out.

I did an app store search for DAF, and found a few apps. There was a
free one, DAF Professional.  Any experience with that one? Is this an
instance of YGWYPF, or is it possible I'll get real benefit from the
free version?