[Noisebridge-discuss] I am going on a Noisebridge Hiatus.

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:04:41 UTC 2012

FYI Justin asked if I would pick up his phone charger & other item left in
the space during aforementioned Drunken Rampage. I said I will do so today
(Wednesday). If anyone knows where these items are please set them aside &
let me know where so I can pick them up & return them to Mr. Doerr
promptly. Mr. Doerr has agreed to a leave of absence from the space in
order to Spend More Time With His Family.

Tony