[Noisebridge-discuss] How does Cynthia's volunteering interfere w your hacking?

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Fri May 4 18:26:54 UTC 2012

On May 4, 2012, at 12:17, cynthia lee <cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com> wrote:

> How about descriptions and times and dates that events occurred....and names...not hiding behind email addresses

At the unconference, I asked you if you had any reason to believe that the misdiagnoses you were talking about were intentional or simply incompetent. You immediately called me a pharma shill, and spent the next ~5 minutes glaring at me and muttering "pharma shill" until I left the kitchen.

I'm a computer scientist, and have never been involved in the pharmaceutical industry in any manner.