[Noisebridge-discuss] Gauging interest in a UAV workshop

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:39:47 UTC 2012

Looking at the responses, the most people seem to be able to make it
this coming Wednesday.

So, unless there is a very loud objection:

UAV Workshop
Wednesday May 9th
7pm-10pm

We'll sit at the desk/benches that are next to the member shelf area.
I'll bring an AR Drone, and will try to bring a couple of the new UAV
boards to show off.    If you have a UAV, bring it along for hacking.
We'll also go over some of the available tech out there (ArduPilot,
Arduino shields, KK board, etc) that you can buy off the shelf to make
UAV's.

If everyone has a good time, we'll make it a monthly thing.   We'll
also schedule a day out at the Alameda Abandoned Naval Base for UAV
fun.

-M