[Noisebridge-discuss] Gauging interest in a UAV workshop

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri May 4 23:02:15 UTC 2012

About a year ago, Gian-Pablo and I started Care and Feeding of your
Makerbot which begatt Replicator Wednesdays which begat Fab Wednesday.

We still meet on Wednesdays and spill over from the small FDMbot area
into the hackitorium (the area you are planning to meet next
Wednesday)

In other words, Wednesday would be a great day for y'all to meet in
the hackitorium on a regualr basis, and we will have to work together
to schedule around the talks and group works sessions with
cad/slicers/etc that Fab Wednesday sponsors..

-rma