[Noisebridge-discuss] Which is better 5mof or Circuit Hacking Monday to share a new hardware project?

BOZ boz at musheen.com
Fri May 4 23:29:35 UTC 2012

Thanks Jake, yeah Im pretty sure Im going to make Monday's CHM, although
I dont know if my new boards will be in by then, I do have a few of my
version 2 boards that I can put together to demo(there is a set of
flipped leds so they dont light up, but you will get the idea)

As to kits, I jumped into SMT, which Im not sure there is a target
of alot of kit buyers in that end of things but I would be glad to show
how easy it is to hand solder the ftdi chip and "griddle" the rest of
the parts on one of these to put them together if anyone wanted to try
their hand at a surface mount kit.

Fried sugar dough and Acid man I went to the wrong Makerfaire.

BOZ