[Noisebridge-discuss] Which is better 5mof or Circuit Hacking Monday to share a new hardware project?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat May 5 07:51:40 UTC 2012

yes bring the version 2 boards, and all the parts to build them.  i
probably want one.  what does it do again?

we have a video magnifier so it's easy to solder tiny things, and other
people can watch and learn (unlike a normal microscope) because the image
is on a large lcd monitor.

it's the same makerfaire.  the first year i brought my car, which runs on
veggie oil, and when it was over i took all the used fry oil from the
junk food vendors and poured it right into the tank and drove home on it.