[Noisebridge-discuss] [TROLL] Who's In Charge of Noisebridge?

William Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Tue May 8 04:07:50 UTC 2012

On May 7, 2012, at 8:55 PM, Taylor Alexander wrote:

> Noisebridge and noisebridge-discuss ought to be about technical hacking and not trolling or mushrooms.
>
> I agree! Why didn't someone think of banning trolling before? That's a brilliant idea!

Well, we can identify people by their social influence through Klout, and measure how much of a douchebag they are through http://klouchebag.com.  Maybe it's time for http://ktrollz.com; just pass all the mail through a filter, determine the number of original posts to outraged responses (and things like paragraph breaks, all caps and references to NSA keywords) and then add an X-Possible-Troll header.

Will.