[Noisebridge-discuss] [TROLL] Who's In Charge of Noisebridge?

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Tue May 8 04:22:42 UTC 2012

We practically banned oogling (as it is tremendously frowned upon), and
trolling should be the same way. If Noisebridge didn't have oogling and
trolling then it would be once again 100% unadulterated, as it started out;
just on a bigger level.

At the end and start of the day as well of course) Noisebridge is a
HACKERSPACE people, not an oogle space, and  not a troll space. People need
to go to the spaces specific to those purposes, not Noisebridge. Come here
to hack.

UPDATE: Noisebridge has been full of a incredible amount of upstanding
people for the past month. The social dynamic here has really changed from
oogles running a muck to hackers hacking again.

Come hack it up at the reclaimed hackerspace  Noisebridge.net

Are you down with OOP... Yeah you know me.

--
Cheers
Rayc