[Noisebridge-discuss] Mediating the people who ejected Cynthia

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:29:55 UTC 2012

Following up on Andy, if you have an issue with Cynthia's behavior, please
email me SPECIFIC issues, and I will do my best to collate and communicate
issues to Cynthia and work with her in coming up with responses.  My goal
will be to come up with solutions that everyone can peacefully agree on and
live with.