[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Something you need to be aware of

Gavin Knight gnnrok at gmail.com
Thu May 10 08:59:01 UTC 2012

I was alienated as well by Robert

Late last year, he threatened me in front of 6 other noisebridge people,
saying he would hurt me if I was at noisebridge and he would have me
killed. I had to stop coming for awhile after that.

I thought it was unexcellent, but decided to mediate it outside of
meetings. I've seen him also threaten noisebridge, and a number of the
people I know who enjoy noisebridge come less often because of the issues.

Hearing that he has once again alienated a contributing member I have had
enough.