[Noisebridge-discuss] ROBERT 2.0 should not be banned despite some problems he creates

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Sun May 27 15:57:04 UTC 2012

>From what I remember, there three (nothing less then) dual Xeon (not sure
of the exact model/ clock) HP Proliants, with a minimum of 4Gigs (even
though I think it was 8Gigs ECC, and Registered.)each. Some switches, and
the cabinet its self.

I am looking on Ebay as I did before when I wrote the previous email, and
it seems that my estimate of ~$2,000 - ~$3,000 for all the gear is about
ball park.