[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: drama-o-meter

Brink of Complexity brink.0x3f at gmail.com
Tue May 8 23:26:51 UTC 2012

Let's not forget the false positives and other disagreements about what constitutes drama is a serious drawback to machine identification as well.
Some folks are really quick to try and shoehorn the every message in the list as fitting into either "hacking" or "drama", with a narrow description of the former, and everything else thrown into the latter.  How shall we culture hack with that kind of attitude?

- Brink