[Noisebridge-discuss] call for collaboration: nb-discuss data mining

Mike Schachter mschachter at eigenminds.com
Thu May 24 16:37:11 UTC 2012

Just a reminder that tonight at 7:30pm in the Church
room we're having a brainstorming session on how to
data-mine the shit out of noisebridge-discuss:

1) Distribution and Overview of the Preprocessed Data
2) Analyzing the Social Network of nb-discuss (PageRank Overview)
3) Topic-based Analysis (TF*IDF, Latent Dirichlet Allocation Overview)
4) Brainstorming Session