[Noisebridge-discuss] People present at general meeting, list abridged?

cynthia lee cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com
Fri May 18 21:16:11 UTC 2012

Danny,
thank you for that explanation. As I have explained to the group. in
certain situations with poor acoustics, I am hard of hearing. I didn't hear
that said at the meeting. If others, for example, prospective members may
want to be recorded as present, they can amend the general meeting notes on
the wiki.