[Noisebridge-discuss] topic for the agenda for the member meeting

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 09:43:31 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
I would like to ask if we can progress on the matter of clarifying my identity at least here on the discuss. I have made a video

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115247007037597068686/posts

where I state that this email algoldor at yahoo.com is the one which I Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck use for communication with Noisebridge discuss and no other. I would like to ask you to discuss this on the meeting and if it is not enough please let me know what shall I do to conclude this "affair". I also would like you to discuss at the meeting if you can somehow effectively stop the person who was pretending to be me from doing so in the future at the discuss under the email which she/he used  frantisekapfelbeck at gmail.com  which is not in anyway associated with my activities and my person.

So please if someone could represent me at the meeting and help us to sort this out as community that would be great! Once this is done I want to post and clarify which posts where not done by me, so it is clear because there were some people hurt by this.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Frome Seoul,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi