[Noisebridge-discuss] Spacebridge is in the November issue of Popular Mechanics!

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri May 18 23:19:25 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 8:05 PM, Christopher Lincoln <cclinco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Spacebridge was featured in the November issue of Popular Mechanics!  It's a
> small two page spread that did not do justice to the shear number of people
> who have volunteered both their time and expertise nor
> the infrastructure that Noisebridge has provided, but it's still nice to see
> the project get mentioned.  Hopefully this will drive people to our wiki and
> inspire them to hack the planet.
>
> On a side note, is there a way that we can compare web traffic for this
> month as opposed to the previous months?  I'd curious if the article
> actually drives any visitors to the site?

Woohoo!

Maybe take a look at
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Special:PopularPages , and compare
the hits spacebridge had now from in a month's time

(my experience with printed mags is that there's not much of an
uptick, but who knows?)

Is the copy out on the stands yet? We could get a copy to put up next
to the maker stall!

d.

d.