[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge at ToorCamp 2012

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 08:37:03 UTC 2012

Hey Folks,

I was contacted by Hakari, the organizer of ToorCamp, asking if Noisebridge is going to have a presence.  I told him I'd ask around and see what's up.

I know that me and Miloh have tickets, and some of you may also.

Are we up for getting a Noise thing together?

I'm still not totally sure I'm going, since ToorCamp is at the end of about 2 months of travel for me, and getting to it may put me over the edge.  But, if we have something cool to put together, that may be enough to get me there (for what that's worth).

If I go, I'd (of course) love to bring lots of soldering irons and kits for people to make.  And, for that we'd need lots of AC power strips, tables, chairs, and someone(s) to bring soldering irons, wire cutters, solder, and kits from Noisebridge (since I'd be flying from the Midwest).

Anyone else wanna go to ToorCamp and have some cool ideas for a Noise thing?

Best,

Mitch.