[Noisebridge-discuss] Servers for donation.

Sho Sho the HackerMom shosho at hackermoms.org
Tue May 1 17:31:35 UTC 2012

Hi Carlos,

I'm from Mothership HackerMoms and our hackerspace could use one or two
desktop computers powerful enough to efficiently run Adobe design and film
editing software. Are the workstations you mentioned capable of that - and
are they still available? Lucky us if they are!

Thanks,
Sho Sho Smith

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Carlos Ivan Sosa <gnusosa at gnusosa.net>wrote:

> Anyone, My employer is getting rid of working workstations and servers...
> This range from Pentium D and AMD Athlon XP 64 to Pentium 4.
>

> I was thinking about donating them for the Turing room and other spaces
> that require a stable workstation, for instance, the laser cutter, and
> other
> tools.
>
> Also shit load of SCSI Drives raging from 80G to 100G
>
> Apparently, everything works.
>
> Please let me know if this would be good for the space,
> if not to leave it our current space.
>
> We are moving out.
>
> Please let me know quick.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Carlos.

MOTHERSHIP HACKERMOMS
visit: 3288 Adeline Street, Berkeley, CA
94703<http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=3288+Adeline+Street,+Berkeley,+CA+94609&ix=seb&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1440&bih=766&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl&authuser=0>
web: mothership.hackermoms.org
email: info at hackermoms.org
social: www.facebook.com/MothershipHackerMoms & twitter.com/#!/hackermoms