[Noisebridge-discuss] Cynthia asked to leave the space

William Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:04:44 UTC 2012

I get that.  I find Cynthia annoying, but by itself that's not enough; Jesse and I were both there when she came in, and we'd both heard enough about stuff Cynthia had done that we felt comfortable making the call.  I'm leaving the conversation open because the meeting gives people a space where they can talk about what they saw first hand, instead of my recollection about it.

Will.