[Noisebridge-discuss] Cynthia and Miloh made agreement she would not be there tonight

Brink brink.0x3f at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:34:01 UTC 2012

Crap, did I say hackerspace? I definitely meant anarchyspace, filled with anarchy lulz.

It must have been my Texas-purchased corporate-made government-funded medically-recommended vision enhancement device biasing my views.* I can see so much more clearly now!

Wait... Are you sure that sign doesn't say "terroristspace"?

-Brink

---
* [ In the future, I'll avoid my corporate government bias by baking my own optics from congealed sea salts, polishing them to perfection with synthetic-diamond Dremel bits (not those blood-diamond Dremel bits everyone keeps complaining about), and carefully fashioning frames from discarded bits of wire found on the floor of the anarchy space. ]

Sent from my iPad