[Noisebridge-discuss] Lack of due process when Cynthia forced to leave

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri May 4 01:01:46 UTC 2012

Read it.  It sounds like bullying.  I didn't see that Cynthia did anything
wrong.  She just showed up, and people took offense to that.  That is
bullshit.

Look, there is a very good chance that I am going to bring non-hackers in
to noisebridge.  I may even hang out with them, there.  If I am supposed to
worry about the qualifications of every single person I invite in to
noisebridge, noisebridge is going to suffer from the lack of diversity.

People.  This is a lonely person picked on by people who judge her.  Tell
me she's the only person that has ever happened to.

Guess what?  Noisebridge is a play ground, and now we have our own bullies.

Fuck...that...noise.

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:52 PM, jim <jim at systemateka.com> wrote:

> [...]
> >                 >>>>>
> >                 >>>>>
> >                 >>>>>            -Carl
> >                 >>>>>
> >                 >>>>>
> >                 >>>>>
> >                 >>>>> _______________________________________________
> >                 >>>>> Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
> >                 >>>>> Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
> >                 >>>>>

> >                 >>>>>
> >                 >>>>>
> >                 >>>>>
> >                 >>>>>
> >                 >>>>> --
> >                 >>>>> Everything should be made as simple as possible,
> >                 but no simpler -
> >                 >>>>> Albert
> >                 >>>>> Einstein
> >                 >>>>> Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication -
> >                 Leonardo Da Vinci
> >                 >>>>> Perfection is reached not when there is nothing
> >                 left to add, but when
> >                 >>>>> there is nothing left to take away - Antoine de
> >                 Saint Exup?ry
> >                 >>>>>
> >                 >>>>> Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly Johnson
> >                 >>>>>
> >                 >>>
> >                 >>>
> >                 >>>
> >                 >>> --
> >                 >>> Everything should be made as simple as possible,
> >                 but no simpler - Albert
> >                 >>> Einstein
> >                 >>> Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication -
> >                 Leonardo Da Vinci
> >                 >>> Perfection is reached not when there is nothing
> >                 left to add, but when
> >                 >>> there
> >                 >>> is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
> >                 Exup?ry
> >                 >>>
> >                 >>> Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly Johnson
> >                 >>>
> >                 >>> _______________________________________________
> >                 >>> Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
> >                 >>> Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
> >                 >>>

> >                 >>>
> >                 >

> >         --
> >         Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no
> >         simpler - Albert Einstein
> >         Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da Vinci
> >
> >         Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add,
> >         but when there is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
> >         Exupéry
> >
> >         Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly Johnson
> >

> > --
> > Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler -
> > Albert Einstein
> > Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da Vinci
> > Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when
> > there is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint Exupéry
> > Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly Johnson

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Vinci<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Da_Vinci>
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Exupéry<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry>
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly
Johnson<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Johnson>