[Noisebridge-discuss] Doorbell fixed, computer gate control and keypad need some love.

Asheem Linaval xormic at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:01:10 UTC 2012

None of the wiring I touched is actually responsible for triggering the
gate, so I'm reasonably sure the problem isn't there (I could be wrong).
The keypad malfunction and the gate sticking started roughly at the same
time, so that's a link that's worth investigating
Someone who knows what they're doing will have to restart the payphone
daemon; I personally wouldn't know where to start... once that happens, if
the problem persists, we can start isolating the node that is causing
trouble.
.atl