[Noisebridge-discuss] Doorbell fixed, computer gate control and keypad need some love.

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri May 4 19:27:52 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 5:01 AM, Asheem Linaval <xormic at gmail.com> wrote:
> None of the wiring I touched is actually responsible for triggering the
> gate, so I'm reasonably sure the problem isn't there (I could be wrong). The
> keypad malfunction and the gate sticking started roughly at the same time,
> so that's a link that's worth investigating
> Someone who knows what they're doing will have to restart the payphone
> daemon; I personally wouldn't know where to start... once that happens, if
> the problem persists, we can start isolating the node that is causing
> trouble.
> .atl

Doorbell issue now marked as fixed on the buglist at
http://nburl.net/bugs -- if people can pull together a description of
the keypad problems, add that to http://nburl.net/bugs and I/we will
start poking people to get it looked at.

Asheem, can you add what you did to http://nburl.net/changelog -- it
doesn't need to be much, just a short description about what was bust,
and what you did to fix it (including maybe a link to the parts,
maybe, and cost?)

d.

d.